Export your Instagram followers and following lists to a CSV file with a single click. Save time and effort by easily exporting your followers and the accounts you follow. The exported CSV file can be easily opened using Excel.
Gain valuable insights into your Instagram network by exporting not only the list of followers but also the list of accounts you follow. Additionally, export follower and following counts for a comprehensive understanding of your Instagram community.
Frequently Asked Questions
To use IGExport, follow these steps:
1. Sign in to Instagram and open the IGExport extension.
2. Click the export button for either the followers or following list.
Yes, IGExport is safe to use. All data is processed locally on your computer and never passes through our web server. This means that no one knows what you have exported.
Yes, IGExport allows you to export a list of your Instagram followers.
Yes, the IG Follower export tool is free to use.
Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:
1. Are you using any VPN or Proxy? If so, try disabling it and then attempt to use the extension again.
2. Sign out of instagram.com and then sign in again before attempting to export using the extension.
3. If you are trying to export content from a private Instagram account, ensure that you are following the account.
4. If the issue still persists, please provide more details by sending an email to [ email@example.com ]. It would be helpful if you could include a short video demonstrating the problem. I will review the information provided and assist you accordingly.